Sunday, June 10, 2012

Quotes of June 8th, 9th, and 10th 
Apparently I've been busy again.


Sanity calms, but madness is more interesting. 
John Russell


This dilemma is something I've dealt with for a while. Not necessarily madness and sanity to the ultimate extremes, but in terms of choosing based on reason versus emotions. Thinking things through versus acting more impulsively. And while this quote calls for my agreement, I'm still very much on the fence about this topic.


You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have. 
Unknown


Around issues of routine, comfort, simply getting used to how things are and how they should be - how I like or love them to be, the issue of how I would survive if it would all fall apart and be taken away from me.
We had a discussion with my best friend, and the issue of never having really been pushed to my limits, never really having had to fight for many of the amazing things I have in life came up. So how does this play into truly knowing how to appreciate what you have?


People never get the flowers while they can still smell them. 
Unknown


Appreciate them! And show it, too.

No comments: