Sunday, June 24, 2012

June 24
Quote of the Day

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Eleonor Roosevelt

I believe in the beauty of a happy marriage.
One that lasts a lifetime, and grows out of the commitment and love of two individuals.
I believe in the beauty of building a home, sharing a home, and filling a home with laughter and growth.
I believe in the beauty of success. In whatever form it comes, in ways surprising or dreamed of, in ways arising from years of stress and hard work or being realized as a result of sudden changes or opportunities.
I believe in the beauty of friendship that accompanies you through life. I believe in sharing the beauty of your dreams with a friend, a partner, a parent, a child.
I believe in holding relationships sacred. More sacred than success, more sacred than your personal dreams.
I believe in a future built on sharing, compromise, community, commitment, and love. Yes, love. 
And that's one beautiful success story to look forward to.

1 comment:

Rabbit said...

I'm looking forward to it. <3 Aina.