Wednesday, June 20, 2012

June 20
Quote of the Day

No crazy person is crazy, if one adapts to his way of thinking.
Gabriel Garcia Marquez: Del Amor y Otros Demonios


This is what I need to understand. embrace. incorporate into my self-judgmental way of thinking. I don't need to be weird, abnormal, crazy...just because I may not be understood by some or get agreement from all.


I love that I have a lover that openly pursues this adaptability, actively seeks to understand me before judging me or expressing his different view. While as a response I'm not as good with the same, he inspires me to try, and together we learn to compromise while making "us" not what its supposed to be but what best expresses who we are together and as individuals filling up the same lovespace.

It's been a while since I started up my little rooftop garden and shared some of my plans and starting point pictures on here....after much delay, I actually have something to show for all that water carrying and effort. Enjoy!


My garden's starting to bloom in the New York heat.

After me having lost all hope with only one lily sprouting from the soil....All five have come to life!

I guess I can't really say my tomato is flourishing, but maybe a few blooms are a good sign :)




3 comments:

Rabbit said...

<3 I'm glad I can inspire you :) And I'm also glad I could help a little with the rooftop garden! We'll turn it into an empire together!!!

Maria said...

JEEEEEEE PUUTARHA KASVAAA :D <3

Tanja said...

Se kasvelee juup. Ens vuonna paremmat puitteet viela, ni tulee upeeta :)
Yes, love!!!! Welcome home soon! <3