Sunday, June 03, 2012

June 3
Quote of the Day

Always work hard on something uncomfortably exciting. 
Larry Page


At this moment there are a number of things at varying levels of both discomfort and excitement, which all fall under this "must always work hard on" category. I'm both excited and nervous to see where things lead, how issues work out, how I can grow, both as just me and as a part of us. 
Key words in the uncomfortably exciting realm this month:
Openness (in varying contexts)
Love
Effort
New responsibilities, both at home and work.
Hard work pays off, I'm told, so I'm looking forward to good things, success, and excitement.


Ps. To the Finnish-speaking folks...kinda cool that Openness, Love, Effort, and New responsibilities spells out "OLEN", huh? :D I'd say putting these four to the core of being me - or being you - can make a pretty big difference for the better.

No comments: