Sunday, November 11, 2012

November 10 + 11 + 12.

Is it failure that I can't seem to keep up with daily posts? 
It's all quite relative, because, after all, I'm still up and running..or should I say posting...and I'm almost done with the year. A month and a half, and the little voice within might quiet down some. 

Regardless, 
Quotes of the Day. 

10.
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful that the risk it took to blossom. 
Anais Nin















11. 
Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. 
Anais Nin

12.
To love yourself right now, just as you are, is to give yourself heaven. 
Alan Cohen


The two pictures in this post are not the most recent, but every time I see them, I smile. It's not because I look sooo great in them, or they necessarily fit these quotes the best, but because they're moments when I a) fulfilled a dream or b) followed my instinct and forgot about what might be "appropriate." And good times followed. 

No comments: