Sunday, July 01, 2012

June 30th
Quote of the Day

When you want something, the whole universe will help you in reaching it. 
Paulo Coelho


So I've come to the end of this month - exhausting, confusing, eventful, good-times-filled first month of summer. And what I have to say about the above quote is this: BS.
Either its chance or whatever you want to call it, but it is not as simple as A+B and you'll get to where you really want. I mean, even I won't always help in reaching what I really want, so why would the universe do it? How would the universe even know what I want if I'm so conflicted when it comes to that?
I'm more inclined to say that when you want something, there's always something else that you want competing with it, and you just have to make the best of it. Take the confusion, go with what your gut - or your conscience, heart, God - tells you, and work it out. Things happen the way they happen, and what I can do is make the best effort to make them work.
I don't really know what this all means - after all it's 4.20am - but what I do know is that things are definitely as clear cut and simple as "I want it, thus it must be what is meant to be."


No comments: