Wednesday, July 11, 2012

July 9
Quote of the Day
It is impossible to have too much fun.
Unknown


But as a matter of fact it is, isn't it? When you don't appreciate it any longer, it's too much. When you can't stop and emphatize with someone or be serious for a while from all the fun, it's a bit too much.
Fun is great. It's wonderful. But I wouldn't take a 100% fun life over a little mix of confusion, a few tears, and serious moments in there.
July 10
Life is too short to be small.
Beniamin


A life can't be small. It's an oxymoron, like a tiny giant, or being bored of excitement. A life - my life or yours - by definition, is grand. It's beyond explanation, above comparison to anything else, expanding moment by moment, day by day - even at it's most mundane or uneventful.
To live is to grow. To live is to matter. To live is to be virtually boundless. Now to embrace that idea in everyday living...a massive undertaking.
July 11
To live is to choose. But to choose well, you must know who you are and what you stand for, where you want to go and why you want to get there. 
Kofi Annan


Growth.
From me to I.
From I to you and I.
From you and I to us.
And as us to life at its best.

No comments: