Friday, July 06, 2012

July 6
Quote of the Day

You can only see others as clearly as you see yourself.
Unknown












It's often times much harder to see yourself than it is to get ideas about those around you, listen to yourself rather than them, look into yourself instead of judging people in your life.
When working on filling my life with good relationships, people that equal blessings, and a solid self-image, I've come to realize I've been dismissing my own thoughts and opinions too often. Now mind me, I'm pretty outspoken and unafraid to voice what I think, yet maybe this fact has made it that much more difficult to detect that I've been equating what others think, believe or feel with my personal beliefs.
So this quote hits home. And lots remains to be done on the path to understanding myself and giving an honest, open, fearless voice to me.

No comments: