Monday, July 16, 2012

July 16
Quote of the Day

I'll always be there for you; no matter what. Because I love you. 
rdb

This quote matters so much.
And it doesn't matter so much because of our perfect love. It doesn't matter so much because of the beauty of being in each other's arms and having wonderful memories. It doesn't matter so much because of the dreams we share. Well, of course it matters because of all these things, but the reason it matters SO much is because of hard times. It matters ridiculous amounts because of me clinging to these words at the most difficult of times, in the face of huge mistakes, at the mercy of the most deceptive feelings and behaviors.
These words matter and make up the ground I stand on because of the person behind them, is the person beside whom I can stand - I want to stand - no matter what, as I am.

Right?

No comments: