Saturday, March 03, 2012

March 3
Word of the Day

Assuage:
to soften or lessen the intensity
of something distressing or painful.

As the post from a few days ago may prove,
I've been feeling overworked, tired, and stressed lately. I feel out of energy, not up to completing all the tasks at hand or ahead, and unsure about which way to go.
And this is where the blessing that my bab is comes in. For a whole 9 days I get to come home to sleep in my love's arms, to have his encouragement, his input, his drive behind me. And while I've been upset about this coming week being filled with obligation after obligation, just as he is getting a chance to visit, I couldn't think of a better time to be blessed by his mere presence in my everyday life.
I can get a little overwhelmed and challenge-anxious, and no one can calm me down and make me breath easy (well, easier) like he can. So today, I thank God and I thank the universe and I thank my love for having him here in the coming days to assuage my stress.


No comments: