Thursday, February 23, 2012


February 23
Quote of the Day

You can cut all the flowers,
but you cannot keep spring from coming.
Pablo Neruda

That's right biatches!! 60 degrees (15'C) and sunny in New York today!
Ahhhh. Feels so good to be warm. To open your coat and let the warm air onto your skin. To look down at the ground and see flowers growing. And to think of the coming season! I'm so ready.
Winter isn't fun with no snow and, thus, no reason to becold. Winter isn't fun with a cold breeze hitting your face in the Manhattan wind tunnels. And winter definitely isn't fun when all you can think of is spring and summertime.
So, LET'S GO! :)
On another note, you can put me down, you can spit in my face, and you can tell me I'll never make it, but what's coming is coming, and what's ahead for me will without failing come meet me sooner or later. And where I'm going is good, and you can't stray me from my path.
So, walk with me. LET'S GO! :)

No comments: