Monday, February 13, 2012

February 13
Quote of the Day

Nothing else exists when art does.
Michael Patrick King

Today I'm sharing a piece of art that stops me in my tracks. Every time.
In a world where peace seems to be the grandest - and hardest - of pursuits, this piece manages to extract me from the chaos that sometimes seems to move from the everyday outside to dwell inside me. It quiets the rush, and it makes me sigh. A deep, relaxing, calming exhale - followed by a little pause, a little piece of what they probably meant when crafting the word "peace".
I hope you love it as much as I do.











"Mona Lisa" from the series "Paris Syndrome" by Hanna Haaslahti
All Rights (And Glory) Reserved to the artist of the original artwork.

For more work by the artist, you can go to: http://www.fantomatico.org/artworks/

No comments: