Monday, January 30, 2012

January 30
Quote of the Day

Dreams are necessary to life.
Anais Nin

daydreaming.jpeg


I dream of...

becoming a world-renowned expert on prison conditions and prison mental health services - and an amazing psychologist.
owning the neighborhood's choice cute cafebook&flowerstoredesignboutique with my best friend in a southern beach city (location is open to debate).
having an amazing lofty home in an old, thick-walled, high-ceilinged building with original brickwork still intact, which we've renovated to our airy and light, comfortable yet streamlined, Scandinavian white yet warm and colorful, designed yet not too put together taste with the love of my life.
being a mom to a boy and a girl; one adopted one from my womb.
having that amazingly fit body I always plan on yet too seldom work on.
visiting all the continents of the world.
our wedding - but even more so planning it together with my bab.
a cottage on a lake in Finland, where we'd spend summers with our best friends and their families.
heaven - and seeing all my grandparents there.

What dreams keep you going?

No comments: