Friday, January 20, 2012

January 20
Quote of the Day

Love me and the world is mine.
Ernest A. Ball

love,cute,love,quote,sweet,cute,love,world,my,world-4b2821a928ea20b10cf1bc4f92a6107f_h.jpg


It is interesting to look at the quotes I chose a year ago.
Rewind 365 days, and you would find us on a break from our relationship. Not really - clearly, if Im choosing quotes like this - but trying to work things out, clarify feelings, thoughts, troubles, through taking some distance. Regardless of how hard last year with everything in it was, taking the time to reconsider, putting in the effort to listen to one another and oneself, and most of all having the courage to be honest with ourselves and each other was the best thing we could have done. In the midst of all the uncertainty of what tomorrow will bring to us as a couple, or as individuals for that matter, I would've never imagined us to be doing so well in only some months.
Not that we're out in the clear right now. There is much to work on, many issues to face head on, and much that needs patience from both our sides, but what we maybe took with us from last year is exactly the message of the above quote. Not only is the world mine if you love me because you are my world, but more importantly, when I know you love me (regardless, no matter what, come what may), I can face my demons. I stand stronger when you trust in me, when you support me, and when you let me be me and love me for who I am.
Love me, and the world of my dreams is mine. Because when you love me, I love me more, and a woman who appreciates herself and has faith in her abilities is unshakeable.

No comments: