Thursday, January 26, 2012

I am failing in this task with not even ten days in!
But determination is key, so here we go. Two quotes in one post.

January 24
Quote of the Day

I believe that every person is born with talent.
Maya Angelou

Let me say this about Monday's quote: this is something that pushes me deeper into my chosen field of dealing with offenders of the law. I truly believe Mrs. Angelou's words, and it is because of this belief in everyone's talent, everyone's ability, that I look forward to working hard with prisoners in order to make their time in prison more bearable and most of all more productive and worthwhile both from a societal and human being perspective.

Moving on.
January 25
Quote of the Day

Words have no power to impress the mind
without the exquisite horror of their reality.
Edgar Allan Poe

Amazing. And it drives to the core of psychology and all that we can and cannot do with it.
And that's really all I can say about it.

No comments: