Sunday, September 09, 2012

Yet another Hibernation Update.

I've stepped into quotes for September. This must be a good thing.

September 1
Quote of the Day

For the longest time it seemed to me that life was about to begin - real life. 
Souza

It's difficult; living life like there's no tomorrow. Because you always hope there is.

September 2

When I get sad, I stop being sad and get awesome instead. 
HIMYM

Bam! Let's do it.

September 3

Our vision begins with our desires. 
Audre Lorde

I've taken a small step toward combining two dreams that I always thought I'd have to pick between. And it feels good. Not glorious, like I was going to write first, because I'm uncertain, I worry, I seem to have a lack of confidence, but good. It feels like I'm going in the right direction, it feels like I can stop second guessing myself now.

September 4

Time will pass, and seasons will come and go. 
Ray Bean

...and yet it's not all so serious. Life goes on, and - really - everyday is wonderful in its own way. Today, home-made pizza, chocolate from home, and a few episodes of Breaking Bad with my love completed a day that can also be said to have been productive enough. Not amazingly productive, but productive enough.

September 5

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. 
MLK Jr. 

Like wanting to take a break.


No comments: