Sunday, September 16, 2012

September 16.

Quote of the Day

Today's quote is originally in Finnish, but let's see if I can make a decent translation.

Susta tuntuu ulkopuoliselta, mutta älä välitä, ei se tuu jatkuu koko elämää. Sul voi olla vaikee olla, mutta älä luovuta. Sä oot nytkin jonkun unelma. 
Tuntematon


You feel like an outsider, but don't worry, it won't last a lifetime. You may have it difficult right now, but don't give up. Even now, you're someone's dream. 
Unknown

This quote will always remind me of a dear friend, one that I saw grow so much throughout the time we've been in each other's lives. Not giving up is hard to do when life seems to deal you a very tough hand, but I got to witness strength, I learned endurance, I shared in a persistent fight for survival. And the results are magnificent.

No comments: