Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Seems we're doing this 10-quote marathon again.

I had overseas  quests for two weeks - thus the hiatus.
But here we go. This is a great bunch!

May 6th
Your imagination is your preview of life's coming attractions.
Einstein


Ahh, the restorative powers of daydreaming! Roosa and I are doing great on this front. Grand, as a matter of fact!


May 7th
I restore myself when I'm alone.
Marilyn Monroe


I'm not sure that I'm one of these people, not at least to the fullest effect, but omg is quietness amazing at times! I'm drawn to the parks of the City; to sitting by the rivers; to sitting under a tree. Even to just sitting by Columbus Circle watching people walk by..quietly. In my own thoughts.




May 8th
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers




May 9th
Love is a journey. 
Unknown


Aaaaand this is what starts playing in my head immediately upon reading the above quote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2RCCDSBEGk
Good times.


May 10th
We don't see things as they are; we see them as we are.
Anais Nin


May 11th
And I love you through all the complexities of life and my brain.
Me


My complexities frustrate me. They confuse me. They annoy the crap out of me, push me to the edge. They make me who I am and define me.
But through all that, one solid, constant factor remains: I love you.


May 12th
Sometimes we reveal ourselves when we are least like ourselves.
Anais Nin
...


May 13th
Man is what he believes.
Anton Chekhov


May 14th
When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth.
Billy, age 4


I have my doubts about the genuineness of these kinds of disgustingly cute kiddy-quotes, but isn't this just adorable?



May 15th
That every life is noted and cherished. And nothing loved is ever lost or perished. 
Madeleine L'engle

No comments: