Saturday, May 26, 2012

Quote of the Day
May 25

I am deliberate and afraid of nothing. 
Audre Lorde




Today I got spanked by a hairy stranger while laying half-naked in heated temperatures.
That must mean I'm pretty fearless.
Whatever it means, it was definitely a part of a glorious day!
As a celebration of ending this semester and school year, the roommate and I went to a bathhouse and just relaxed. Well, apart from the spanking. Ate glorious food on the sunny back deck, chilled in the hot tub, chilled even more in the cold pool, swam, enjoyed the sauna (yey for a feeling of home! :D) and...just soaked it all in. Without having to think of things that are due, assignments that have to be done, work ahead. Glorious.
Now I'm not sure this has anything to do with being deliberate and fearless anymore, but this was my day. Glorious.

No comments: