Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Seems I'm doing a mini quotations-marathon, yet again.
Here's what we have:

April 28
Quote of the Day

We can only learn to love by loving. 
Iris Murdoch


And, boy, have I learned a lot, and it's the best school so far. Most rewarding and whatnot. :)


















April 29
Quote of the Day

The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and to get up eight times. 
Paulo Coelho, "The Alchemist"


Mr. Coelho, smart and insightful as always.

April 30
Quote of the Day


Now that she had nothing to lose, she was free.
Paulo Coelho, "11 minutes"


Isn't that what the whole "If you had one day to live, what would you do?" and "Live like there's no tomorrow"s are all about? But the question is, how could this be adapted to real life. Really.

May 1
Quote of the Day

It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.
Paulo Coelho, "The Alchemist"














Today was the day I could have won big. Greencard-big. USA-big. And the jitters were there, the excitement of the possibility behind the click or two online. But now we're onto another day and other possibilities. Other dreams to make life worth it :) Until next May, right?

May 2
Quote of the Day

I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.
George Bernard Shaw





This just makes me laugh. It is such a deliciously self-indulging idea, this quoting yourself. Anonymously or whatever. Amazing.
I'm going to bed with a smile on my face :)

No comments: